Many people have been complaining about the WP7â€™s shutter sound and how it cannot be disabled. It even sounds when your phone is in silent mode. Fortunately, there is a solution it.
For this you will have to have an unlocked windows phone 7 device and registry editor installed. Follow my Windows Phone unlocking guide and then install registry editor for WP7. After that, fire up registry editor and go to:
Change the value of “BypassDeviceGain”=dword:0
Follow me on Twitter and Subscribe via RSS
- How to Enable Push Gmail on Windows Phone?
- Windows Phone and OS X Snow Leopard compatibility
- How to Hard reset Nokia Lumia Windows Phone
- How to restore Windows Phone 8 Backup
- Sync Outlook 2013 Contacts to Windows Phone