Best BTC Bitcoin wallet for windows phone / Windows 10 Mobile. There are 3-4 bitcoin wallets available on windows phone store but not all of them can be termed secure since they do not have desktop counterparts and are mobile-only. This is something we do not recommend for storing crypto currency that can go into thousands. The best bitcoin wallet is BitPay and it is not just a wallet but a small exchange too as you can trade your bitcoins for US dollars, Euros or Pounds. So if you are on the move and you see a spike in BTC price, you can sell them from your mobile itself and transfer them to your bank account.
Bitpay wallet for windows phone is quite feature rich. You can send and receive bitcoins with just few clicks. It is also possible to buy amazon.com’s gift cards with your bitcoins which is excellent.
We love the fact that private keys are stored on your device which is how it should be. For those who do not know about private keys, they hold main keys to your wallet and if someone else gets hold of them, they can have full access to your wallet.
I really wish folks at bitpay add support for Ethereum. There is couple of reasons for this. First, there is no Ethereum wallet for windows phone and there are lot of users that yearn for a top-class best Ethereum wallet. Second, Ethereum is on the rise and a lot more users are trading Ethereum compared to bitcoin. In fact the ETH market has already surpassed bitcoin.
Here are the features of bitpay bitcoin wallet.
* Multiple bitcoin wallet creation and management in-app
* Integration for loading, managing, and spending the BitPay Visa Card.
* Integration for buying and selling bitcoin.
* Integration for buying Amazon.com gift cards.
* Intuitive multisignature security for personal or shared wallets
* Device-based security: all private keys are stored locally, not in the cloud
* Hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backups
* Payment protocol (BIP70-BIP73) support: easily-identifiable payment requests and verifiably secure bitcoin payments
* Support for 150+ currency pricing options and unit denomination in BTC or bits
* Email and push notifications for payments and transfers
* Easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments
* Integrates with hardware wallets like Ledger and TREZOR.
* Support for Bitcoin testnet wallets
* Customizable wallet naming and background colors
You can download bitpay from here. It is the official Microsoft link.